Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Let's Talk About Music: What Effect?






Be honest with yourself and answer the questions listed below:


What effect is the music you are listening to having on you, on your behavior, your character, personality?

Does it make you angrier, happier, emotive, hyper, or peaceful?

What is the effect? 

Or you listen to 'that' track to 'cause' some effect? Has it become an addiction listening to that tune?

Do you find yourself hooked on certain songs?

Do you find yourself very often singing that tune? Anywhere? Everywhere? 


Is it impregnated in your brain in such way that you have to think of other things in order to forget the song? 




If you answer at least one of the questions above 'YES', you've gotta do something about it ASAP.

This means you are being affected by music.



This is my final message on music. I hope I've been able to help you guys somehow.



P.S. - MAKE SURE YOU TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ THE LAST 5 POSTS ABOUT MUSIC I'VE POSTED HERE.


Pr Luke Castro
YPG National Coordinator - USA



3 comments:

Andrea Dos Santos! said...

Thanks Pr.Luke for all the messages you've been writting about music.IT has helped me alot.

Bianca Moctezuma said...

Thanks Pastor. Luke, for all the messages, it help me out on how to choose songs wisely and not listen to anything that doesn't have to do with God.

Kenia Rivas said...

Hi Pastor Luke,

Thank you, for all of your messages and advice about music, I really enjoyed reading about them and I will share them with people I know.

Sincerely,
Kenia Rivas