Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Why I'm Indignant...




Hello Pastor Flavio,

I'm in a spiritual war. Yesterday (Sunday) three of my cousins were invited to attend the YPG. Two of them attended and one decided not to go. They only came six times for the past five months. They aren't very committed. 

Anyways, as I was driving to church on Sunday I asked one of them how he was and he replied that he wasn't feeling very well and the reason was because he had had a dream in which he sold his life (soul) to the devil.

He felt lost not knowing what to do and at the same time he felt that the dream had become reality. He was in real pain. He also became an atheist. He said he did not believe in God or the devil.

He said that during the days he didn't participate in the YPG he became worse and went back to drugs. I gave him a word of encouragement and I said that when he entered the church he was going to be totally different and light.

He had a sad and thoughtful face when we got to the church.
The YPG meeting started and we watched 3 music clips.  We then discussed about the influence some music can have on us. After that Pastor Luke began to make a strong prayer for us all as we were told to think of our biggest problem. 

It was the first time they participated of a strong prayer. Suddenly, a young girl who seldomly comes to the YPG, manifested. That girl manifested a legion of 7 demons.

Pastor Luke told us to open our eyes to look at the girl. 

Then he came down the altar and told the demon to point at those who did not believe in what was happening and to those were he was at work . It aimed to 7 youths. The first was targeted was a girl and the devil said the he was working in her family. The girl began to cry for it was true what he had said.

Others were targeted and most of them were crying by the revelations disclosed by the demon. Sentimental life, appearance, family were among the many areas he was destroying. One guy left the church because of a girl. The guy confirmed.

None these youths knew the girl. My cousin was pointed and the demon told the pastor he was leading him back to drugs. My cousin replied saying it was true, without knowing her.

And I was also included. Pastor Luke said, "Can you enter Javier's life?" The demon answered, "No, No, I can't!"; and the pastor asked why and he said because God is with me. He opened his eyes and walked away from me and screamed really loud.

And that made me angry because I do not have the authority to cast out the demon from her. I'm not an assistant yet. I wanted to cut his head off...; forgive my expression but I could not do anything but watch only.

And I became angrier because there were only two youth assistants, the pastor's wife and the pastor himself. Then the girl was delivered from the spirit that was oppressing her.

When we left the church my cousin thanked me for the invitation and told he was feeling much better. That heavy load was removed and he had no doubts. Now he believes in one God who is the Lord Almighty.

As I look at this I remember the video you showed us last week that some do not see who is the one behind all the problems in life. It's an evil spirit, the devil himself, and we're in a war against him. 

We need to spread the word of God so that souls may be saved.


Javier Jimenez
YPG Houston, TX

7 comments:

Danny Martinez said...

Thanks for sharing this Javier and Pastor Luke man!!! This makes me so angry also because I am tired of not being able to help cast that evil out, and man I do not have no more time to waste, I will Seek GOD more and believe that I will fully receive the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD! Amen. GOD BLESS you Javier, your cousin, and all of you!!! Keep on Seeking GOD Javier man, GOD is with you and HIS HOLY SPIRIT is with you, now you just got to receive it! GOD BLESS man!

Divya said...

This is a strong message. I understand exactly what you mean. thank you for sharing with us

Divya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stefani lopes said...

Omg this is so strong!! I'm Very touched right now!! it's amazing how God works His cousin went and he found the truth and it's also ridicouls how the devil works!! He makes you Sin then he points them out. Lets spread the word!!

juan12 said...

This is true the devil find the weaks so he can take them with him easily.... God bless you Javier and your cousin Juan, Benjamin , KATY

juan12 said...

That's so true devils doesn't want people getting to GOD because then its harder for him god bless you Javier and your cousin.... Juan,benjamin,KATY

stacey said...

This has moved me very much. Thanks for sharing how you feel. I feel the same way all the time.