Friday, March 9, 2012

Genuine Indignation


Today you'll learn with David. Pay attention to his words, and attitude.

By the way, he was just a youth

INDIGNANT - "For who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?"

COURAGEOUS - "Let no man’s heart fail because of him; your servant will go and fight with this Philistine."


UNFLINCHING - "This day the Lord will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you and take your head from you. And this day I will give the carcasses of the camp of the Philistines to the birds of the air and the wild beasts of the earth, that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel."

Just is the doer, not the hearer.

Next week you'll learn with another Biblical character what true and genuine revolt means. 



Luke Castro
YPG National Coordinator

7 comments:

Laura Aime said...

David is truly a good example of being a doer. These traits that he had we should all aim to have also.

hazel said...

David is a great example of how youths of God should be, fear only to God and willing to do anything to conquer all obstacles for the glory of God. Theres a reason why he was so blessed.

Chrissy2497 said...

For the longest time, I thought David was this warrior type guy when he fight Goliath. Nope, not so, as you say he was a youth. Just goes to show, it's not about the age or gender...it's the revolting spirit in the person!

UYG UMLAZI said...

A hero of faith, we should seek for God to give us the spirit that David had so that we can conquer and be the Davids of today.

Esmeralda Orozco said...

David is a great example of how the youth should be. Being used by God at a young age to rule over his land. He never remained calm or satisfied with anything he always searched for victory and success. That should be the mind set of many youth today.

Tks Alot :)

Genesis J. Vielman said...

I been wanting to read it since I first saw it post in Facebook, but I wouldn't be able to get to it... and now that I do, I read it just when I needed it the most. It really help me:) am thankful, I really am.

stefani lopes said...

David is A great example of how a youth should be!