Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lesson of the Day: "How to destroy mankind?"




There is a fable that speaks of three apprentices demons that came to earth to finish their apprenticeship. 

They spoke with Satan, the prince of demons, about their plans to try and ruin mankind.

The first said: "I will tell them that there is no God." Satan said - "That will not fool them, because they know there is a God."

The second said: "I will tell them that there is no hell." Satan replied - "You will not fool anyone this way; they already know there is a hell for the sinner."

The third said: "I will tell them not rush." - "Go," Satan said - "and you ruin them by the thousands."

The most dangerous illusion of all is that there is plenty of time. The most dangerous day in the life of a man is when he learns the word 'tomorrow'.

There are things we cannot postpone. Beware, for your tomorrow may be too late for God's today.

Bp Jadson Santos



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do not leave for tomorrow what you could do today!Tomorrow might be too late.
YPG Laredo Grupo Simeon

Unknown said...

es verdad no dejes lo que puedes aser aora para manana por q manana puede ser vien tarde y irte sin antes conoser a dios y no averte entregado a a dios puede ser lo peor que puede pasar (YPG Laredo Grupo Simeon )

Unknown said...

This is true because people especially YOUTHS think that they should enjoy their lives now because they can always give their lives to God when they get older but that mentality is false because We don't know When GOD is going to return and when they find out it will be too late

Chrissy2497 said...

I used to think the same thing. I loved God but I wanted to do my own thing...live life, party, have no cares in the world, etc, etc. I saw myself one day going to church and being a ”Christian” or something like that. But never a fanatic...no, not that..never. So I did do my own thing and here I am, 17yrs later, with scars and dealing with things that I wouldn't have had to had I not gone down the wrong path. I made it tomorrow but at a price.