Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beyond the Limit




Ask yourself, ‘If this were my last day, would I want to be where I am today? What would my legacy be? It’s easy to forget that we will die one day, especially when we’re so young. So there’s a tendency to just let life happen instead of really living and being the best that we can be.


How many young people limit themselves by settling for the average? They go to university without a goal, thinking that knowledge alone will get them where they should be. True success comes when it’s coupled with wisdom from God and action! And yes -his principal applies even if you’ve never made it through college.


King Solomon once said, "I have seen princes on foot and servants on horses"(Eccl 10:7) meaning, it doesn’t matter how high you are in society, how popular you may be or which family you were born into. You may have come from a very deprived background, but when you have a big vision and the determination to make it happen, you will succeed.

Stop limiting yourself; God has given everyone a talent so take your talent, stock up on determination, add a massive dose of action then seal your success by making a partnership with God.



"Take your talent, stock up on determination,

add a massive dose of courage - it’s time to excel."



King David was the richest man in his time but he left no material inheritance for his son Solomon. He left him something far more important - his example of faith in God. Solomon never asked for riches from God but asked for wisdom and knowledge and he in turn became even richer than David ever was.


Be different; don’t fall into the trap of having an average life. Aim to be the best at what you do - what you enjoy - and with God on your side, what do you have to lose?

It’s time to step beyond your limitations - it’s time to excel. Are you ready to set a new path?



"Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before unknown men." (Proverbs 22.29)




Pr Luke Castro

YPG National Coordinator



1 comment:

Genesis J. Vielman said...

I really enjoy this message since I been reading so much about King David and his son King Solomon I know what you mean about becoming what you want to become.. even if you do not have the human capacity but guess what we were I born with strenght with in us to become anyone we want to be. And if it is for Gods glory like king Solomon did he will greatly bless...
For example me:
Humanly speaking I did not have the economical capacity,or the enough support one needs to get somewhere! But because I hold on close to God and saw my ability and capacity that He had given me now as a 19 year old am working on a bonding company with type of past experiance (wich is fundamental for the job) and out of no where determine I was to make difference that I went to sign up for college for criminal justice with not a single penny in hand and got in with a full tuition and books payed and more than half of all my school was payed for me to sstudy criminal justice.. and much more God has been blessing since I became more determine that's why I relate to this message...
Thanks Pastor Luke for this strong message!!!