Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Power of Wisdom



And all Israel heard of the judgment 
which the king had rendered (gave); 
and they FEARED the king, for they 
saw that the WISDOM of God was in 
him to administer justice.

1 Kings 3:28



Too many young people want to be feared by the way 
they walk and by their physical appearance. 

Others by the clothes they wear, the car they drive 
or by the number of friends they have.

Poor creatures.


P.S. Read the the rest of the story from verse 16



Luke Castro
YPG National Coordinator

2 comments:

JDO said...

I could related to this blog, because there was a time in my life when I used to feel joy to be able to have people fearing me and my crew. I would never go anywhere alone though, why because deep inside I knew that that fear I was causing was actually developing hate inside those peoples hearts. Nowadays I walk alone, and always wear a smile. I rather have people saying HI to me instead of running away from me. I thank GOD for this joy.

Jose Ortega (YPG, Illinois)

RH said...

I can also relate to this in my own experiences before giving my life to God. I used to make people fear me by hitting them, scaring them, & even mistreating them. However, I now know that in God's Eyes this is not correct. Let your enemies fear you not because of your physical appearance, but by the testimony that God has put in your life through your obedience and conduct. Thank you Pr. for sharing these verses.